Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2 Months Old


Check out my smile




Daddy's little girl





Our little family of three






Big smile :D


What I've Been Doing This Month
  1. Smiling while awake
  2. Longer hair
  3. Longer alert times during the day
  4. Working on standing more often
  5. Longer tummy time
  6. Longer play time
  7. Looking Mommy and Daddy in the eyes more often
  8. Kicking my legs a lot during diaper changes
  9. Rolling from my tummy to my back
  10. Batting my pacifier out of my mouth and sucking it back in
  11. Wiggling my arm(s) out of my swaddling blanket within minutes
  12. Loving to be moving or moved all of the time
  13. Calming down with my favorite lullaby CD or my pink seahorse
  14. Sucking on my hand(s)
  15. I really like to be held and cuddled extra much right now
  16. Twitching in my sleep at startling noises
  17. Grabbing Mommy's hair and Daddy's chest hair .... Ouch!
  18. Sleeping for a four hour chunk, eating, and then sleeping for a three hour chunk at night :)
  19. I love being bounced around (we call it "pogo baby")
  20. Blowing spit bubbles
  21. Making cute noises such as "mow, ow, aa"
* A special thanks to our photographer Uncle Matt for the spectacular photos taken at Griffith Park! :)

1 comment:

Dee said...

Um...SO CUTE! I especially love the one of you two together, and her close up photos at the end. She already is rolling over to her back? You go girl!

Post a Comment