Munch!
My own pink baby pool with seahorses on it :D
Playing with and hugging my pink seahorse friend
The frog on my first play mat is my favorite
Almost too big for my froggy playmat
The first time on my butterfly playmat
Daddy makes me laugh and I like to eat his nose
My Daddy loves giving me kisses
I go for lots of trips
Hello Kitty bib (Daddy got it for me)
Starting to teeth- hands almost always in my mouth
My Uncle Matt & me in pig bows
My cousin Luke, Auntie Janelle, & Grandma holding me
Loving my tummy time
I sleep exactly like my Daddy :D
Playing around with Daddy
Looks that will make you melt
- Sticking my tongue out in response to Mommy and Daddy sticking their tongues out at me
- My second cold... boo
- Starting to teeth and drool a lot- bring on the bibs!
- My first trip to Coronado and San Diego
- My first Coronado beach visit
- My first pool experience at La Avenido Hotel in Coronado
- My first baby pool experience in my front yard on May 20
- Scooting more
- Smiling bigger and way more
- My first taste test of rice cereal with breast milk on May 19
- My first time drinking water (or anything) out of a sippy cup on May 19
- My first time sitting in my high chair on May 19 (I had to be propped up by a few receiving blankets)
- My four month shots on May 19- I did really well. Here are my stats: 12 lbs. 12 oz. 30th percentile 23 and 7/8 in. 30th percentile 16 and 3/8 in. head 60th percentile
- Making Mommy and Daddy laugh and smile extra much
- Sounds I have said: "ma", "hi", "ra"
- Makes raspberries
- Rolling both ways really well... watch out, I'll be crawling next!
- Grunting, babbling, and cooing loudly
- Grabbing toys and everything I can get my hands on
- Being entertained for longer periods of time in my crib, jumperoo, playmats, Johhny Jump Up, etc.
- Being interested in everyone and everything around me; I am very observant
- My first time sleeping all by myself in my cosleeper all night- May 19
- My first concert and trip to Yucaipa- May 27
- I love to listen to and dance to music- especially techno
- I love to sing and talk
- I love being outside and going for walks
- My first outing without Mommy and Daddy- June 4- Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Melissa, & Auntie Amy took me to the LA Zoo while Mommy & Daddy went on a date for their wedding anniversary (6 years! :D)
* This month has been the best yet! Aurora is sooooo fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment