Saturday, August 21, 2010

Visit with Ness


My friend Venessa came over on Thursday and we had a blast talking to no end and eating wonderful foods she brought over. Yum... chocolate cake, blueberry muffins, fruit salad. :) The day went by so fast; before I knew it she had to leave. :( I wish more of my friends lived closer. Oh, and the picture attached to this post shows my baby bump on Thursday at 18 1/2 weeks. We will hopefully find out our baby's gender in 5 days at our appointment with an ultrasound specialist. Any guesses as to the gender?

2 comments:

Dee said...

Baby Bump! So cute.

Jared is guessing Girl, but I am not sure.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you both! Thanks for calling me with the news :) I guessed it was a boy just to tease you, and I won't say if I was right or wrong, so you can post it yourself! Can't wait to start planning for your precious baby :)

Post a Comment