Saturday, March 10, 2012

14 Months Old

What I've Been Up To:













  1. New words: circle, thank you, Mom, Gammy (Grammy), Grandma, Grandpa, baby, no (nose), eye, blue, ow, wow, woah, and whole more I can't understand quite yet, turtle
  2. Cutting my third tooth- top middle right
  3. Dancing whenever we put on music
  4. Eating more independently and with utensils
  5. Walking more steadily and more often
  6. Pointing to things she wants or body parts when we ask her (eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, ears, hair, head, face, belly)
  7. Carrying her diaper backpack around the house
  8. Climbing on top of everything she can- chairs, boxes, short tables
  9. Giggling when I tell her sternly to not do something (it's really hard not to giggle back)
  10. First plane trip and visit to Georgia visiting my relatives
  11. Deleting an icon from my phone when she got a hold of it for 4 seconds
  12. Keeping us really busy

No comments:

Post a Comment