Bouncing at my Pop's house
Posing
My pink seahorse friend
Chewing on my toes
Play till you sleep
Daddy, can I have a boat? I even know how to drive!
At the doctor's office
Will the real Aurora please stand up?
Crinkling paper
First beef
Playing around
My pink seahorse friend
Chewing on my toes
Play till you sleep
Daddy, can I have a boat? I even know how to drive!
At the doctor's office
Will the real Aurora please stand up?
Crinkling paper
First beef
Playing around
My Grandpa, Auntie Amy, Auntie Melissa, Daddy
Me and My Auntie Melissa
Me and My Auntie Amy
Mommy & Me in Hollywood watching the water fountain
I got a toy all by myself Mom!
Strolling
Digging my toes into the dirt
First time in my Floppy
My new friend Jude riding me like a horsie
First Green Beans
My sit/lean
Bringing down her playmat
Me and my Pop
First time in my Pack N Play
First time feeding myself rice
Pool babies
Me and My Auntie Melissa
Me and My Auntie Amy
Mommy & Me in Hollywood watching the water fountain
I got a toy all by myself Mom!
Strolling
Digging my toes into the dirt
First time in my Floppy
First time holding leaves (and later trying to eat them)
My new friend Jude riding me like a horsie
First Green Beans
My sit/lean
First time eating sweet potatoes from my Boon (awesome feeder spoon that squirts the food out onto the spoon)
Me and my Pop
First time in my Pack N Play
First time feeding myself rice
Pool babies
- Crawling backwards- July 15
- First time sleeping in my crib all night- July 20
- Eating new foods: beef, green beans, sweet potatoes
- Smacking her lips
- Baby push ups
- Baby lunges
- More aware of things above her
- Sitting/leaning up by myself
- Giggling uncontrollably
- Huge smiles and grins
- New sounds: da, ma, mama, num
- Enjoying life ever so much! :)
- First time eating from a boon
- Stats:
Height: 40th percentile
Weight: 20th percentile


















No comments:
Post a Comment